General Guidelines for Parents
- Parents are expected to extend their co-operation to the school by enforcing regularity, punctuality, and discipline in their wards.
- Parents should check the diary of their wards for homework or other messages are given and ensure prompt execution of the same. Parents should make it a point to sign the diary daily.
- Progress cards will not be posted nor sent through the ward/s. Parents must attend the Parent-Teacher meetings.
- Parents/Guardians are not permitted to meet the teachers or ward/s during class hours without the permission of the principal.
- Parents are expected to notify the school authorities of changes in residence and contact numbers.
- Parents are requested not to send their ward/s to school if they are suffering from cold or fever as this could affect the health of other students.
- Parents should duly sign and return circulars and notices sent by the school. The leave record provided should be duly filled and signed by the parent.
- Parents should make sure that their ward/s do not bring valuable things to school. [Gold earrings, anklets, wristwatches, rings, chains, mobile phones, pen drives, memory cards, correction ink/pen, pelican pens, ballpoint/gel pens, steel rulers and the wearing of flowers are prohibited in the campus].
- Requisition for any kind of certificate from the school must be made one week in advance.